The process of large privatization began in Ukraine after the abolition of the Law by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on October 2, 2019, with a list of objects of state property that are not subject to privatization. Our firm has a successful track record of privatizing properties during the previous stages of privatization in Ukraine.
We provide services:
• comprehensive due diligence audit;
• development of complete package of necessary documents;
• representation of interests in the State Property Fund of Ukraine and other state bodies;
• legal support of the privatization process at all stages and fulfillment of the terms of the privatization contract;
• representation of interests in the Ukrainian and international judicial bodies in the settlement of disputes related to the privatization procedure;
• protecting clients' interests in law enforcement agencies.