Law firm "Katerynchuk, Moor & Partners" offers mediation services as an alternative to litigation. We are guided by the principles of confidentiality, competence and impartiality. We provide services:
• analysis of the situation and providing legal qualifications for legal relations;
• preparation of all necessary legal documents;
• organizing confidential negotiations at a time convenient for the parties of the conflict;
• legal support of negotiations, conclusion of a settlement agreement;
• advising on the possible outcome of a court dispute;
• clarifying the financial benefits to the parties in the case of a successful pre-trial settlement of the conflict;
• involving the best conflict specialists and the best mediators to build a successful negotiation model.