Law firm "Katerynchuk, Moor & Partners" professionally and effectively represents clients in authorities at all levels, from local to national. We help clients understand socio-political processes, understand the latest regulatory changes, and establish effective channels of communication with all participants in the process.
Our firm provides services:
• creation of an effective system of communication with the central authorities;
• advising on fight against corruption and preventing corruption;
• development of legislative acts, analytics of current legislation and its adaptation to international law;
• organizing and conducting public procurement;
• legal support for privatization;
• consulting on concession agreements;
• presentation of clients' interests in the areas of economic activity undergoing special state regulation;
• providing legal support to clients in obtaining licenses or other permits necessary for certain types of business activities;
• legal support of projects implemented at the expense of state or local budgets.